Contact me at
I'm Blaine Fallis from Katy Texas. I have worked in computer-related jobs for many years, starting as a Software Resource Account Manager, later a Project Manager for Tiger Software, and then progressed to a writer for the now defunct About.com. My job there was to manage the Jazz topic via articles, reviews, and a newsletter. I chose that topic due to my background as an electric bass player. Music led me to Texas when I was 18 to study at the famed University of North Texas Jazz program.
I am Google certified, and am very well acquainted with the issues small businesses face when it comes to succeeding online. I am happy to now work with Simplicity Payments, whose expertise is in Credit Card Processing, Consumer Financing, Marketing, Commercial/Residential Power and Loans, which is why I signed up. Simplicity is a great match for me and I am looking forward to showing you how it can be a great match for your company as well!
The Top 7 Things To Evaluate About Your Current Processor:
1. Do I have a dedicated sales rep that is local and I can contact directly?
2. Do I have next-day funding?
3. Do I know what fees I'm paying and why?
4. Am I paying any hidden fees?
5. Is my processor protecting my business with end-to-end encryption?
6. Do I have a 24/7/365 U.S. based customer service line?
7. Do I fully trust and feel comfortable with my processor?
which solution works for you?
Check out our packages for restaurants
POS Systems for small to medium size businesses
Do you need to be mobile?
Take orders and payments table side
Affordability with all the functions
Bars / Restaraunts